Rarely do we have a weekend of silent introspection to dig deeper into the essential meaning and life altering benefits of silence and meditation.
An opportunity to detach from the external world of internet connection, meetings and "noise " Practice the ‘Art of Nothing’ and simply ‘Rest, Meditate, Move, Sleep, Eat and Repeat’ — In Silence.
A weekend of silence can genuinely recharge your body and is a unique chance to learn what meditation and silence can do in fostering creativity and a healthier relationship with your own mind, relaxing at an enchanting environment within nature.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
The central theme will be on meditation and the healing benefits of silence.
- Digital weekend detox - phones and laptops to be handed over upon arrival and given back at 3pm on Sunday. Communication for emergencies can be done via the retreat host
- Practise the art of being in Silence from Fri evening - Sun afternoon
- Various methods of meditation explored and practised in community (5-6 sessions of guided meditation)
- Talk by retreat host on meditation and mindful living.
- Opportunity to share after dinner on Sat and lunch on Sunday. (not mandatory)
- An evening of candlelit Tibetan bowl soundbath.
- 4 classes in natural movement and yoga, one of which in silence.
- Holistic Food aimed at cleansing the body and appropriate for deep introspection and meditation.
- Mindful ritual of eating amazingly flavoured food in silence.
- Lots of free time for silent introspection, silent walking and journaling.
Only 30 mins drive from Brussels, Villa Hellebosch is a rustic well decorated country house with immense charm set in a tranquil natural setting. Famous writers from around the world have flocked here to get inspired by it's mesmerising energy.
The estate is situated in the middle of a large domain set in rustic parkland, meadows and beechwood.
Start time: 6:30 pm Friday Evening
End time: 3 pm Sunday Afternoon
Please email : email@example.com
Michel Van Cauter
450 RYT, founder of Popup Yoga Concepts.
Michel is an experienced meditator having attending various Silent Retreats himself.